Thursday 27 December 2012

Week 37 with my baby girl

Hi!
 
I'm officially 37 weeks pregnant now :) Just one or two more weeks to go before my baby girl is out. I really can't wait for her to be born!! Like so kanchiong hehe. Of course la, I've been carrying her in my tummy for 9 months!! I interact with her everyday without fail, of course I would loved to see her sooner, isn't that true?
 
So... I went down to H&M with my family yesterday and I got some stuffs for baby Renee. Some of their stuffs are going really cheap!! & it's all so beautiful @.@ P.S. it's my first time buying stuffs from H&M. Cuz I used to have this belief that their stuffs wouldn't be cheap. And I didn't knew they sell kids stuffs there until my aunt told me so. I think, no harm going also la, go walk walk lor, take it as an exercise haha. In the end I ended up exercising my pocket LOL. But okay la, I didn't spend much either. Lemme show you what I bought over there:
 


I bought a blue flower headband (omg its so soft) for just $3.90 and 3 pairs of baby pink socks for just $5.90!! Its sooooo cheap~ Both less than $10 only. I even bought myself a black cotton dress for $10! Cheap steals neheheh. & the good thing about the dress is, I'm able to wear it anytime, whether or not am I pregnant. I like to get such clothing cuz you won't waste it no matter what and you can wear it anytime cuz main point is it's stretchable haha. Rather than wasting $$ on maternity clothing (which are expensive & ugly), I'd rather spend more time looking for such clothing.
 
I never used to bother about how I spend my $$. I could just take a whole bunch of $50 out and come back with none, but with bags of stuffs. But it's different for me now. I can't spend too much on myself anymore as I'm married, I have to pay for the monthly bills with my husband. I'm with child, so I have to save a sum of $$ up every month for her usage. Y'know, it's really not easy to raise a child in a country like sg. Everything requires $$. Education, medical fees (infants are prone to getting sick), neccessities, clothing & stuffs & etc.
 
I really wonder why did I got married so early!!!!!!
 
But since I chose this path myself, then the only choice I've left is to accept it & be responsible towards it. I know it's not gonna be easy for us in the time to come, especially when baby Renee is coming out anytime sooner or later. But I know I've got good buds and family around me which have been giving me endless of moral and physical support during this whole period when I'm pregnant. My lifestyle will take a turn for the change once she's out as I've gotta learn many things like how to carry her properly as their very fragile, how to make milk, how to care for her & stuffs like that.. It's really not simple, but I promise I will do it!
 
Before I carry on yanking, lemme show you some more pictures:
 
 
This was me yesterday taken before I headed out to H&M. Ouh pls take a look at my arms, they are so fat pls =.="

 
New "I love Daddy" and "I love Mummy" beanies + mittens and booties for baby Renee! I'm simply in love with baby stuffs having these initials on 'em. Haha.

 
I saw these pair of socks going at $4.90 @ OG Bugis, & so without any hesitation I bought 'em home! So cute right?? I love stuffs that are coated in baby pink. It feels so feminine. I really thank God for having a baby girl. It means I could doll her up likea princess! Mummy fantasies lol.

 
Baby Renee's baby cot! Everything is pink in color except for the cot which is dark blue. I wanted to get either a wood color cot or even better, a baby pink cot but my mil was afraid that my next child would be a boy & it would be kinda inappropriate for a baby boy to sleep in a pink cot, thus she got me this. Well, I would loved to have more kids if I have the means to raise 'em. But oh well, lets just see how things goes ^^

 
& last picture shows my nails of the month!! I did 'em all by myself! Clever right? No la, mainly cuz I have nothing to do at home so the only way for girls to relieve their boredom is to either camwhore or to paint their nails. I will only camwhore if I have makeup on. Otherwise NONO. Haha so vain right. Vainpot mummy.
 
Okay, done with the pictures & now it's time for me to have my breakfast + lunch = BRUNCH!
 
BYEEEEEEEEEE <3
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment