Thursday 20 December 2012

I'm officially 9 months pregnant!

Today,

My bb girl is 9 months old in my tummy (which is 36 weeks old). Just a few more weeks to go & she will be popping out from my tummy. I really can't wait for that day to arrive. I can't wait to see her small little face, hold her pair of fragile little hands, touch her pair of soft little legs and cuddle her small little body.

I've learnt and realized alot of things during this whole pregnancy period. I've realized how much bravery a woman has to gear in order to protect her child; how many changes you have to make to your lifestyle just to suit that little life inside you. You have to avoid certain food, which some of it might be your favorite, as it might harm the foetus. It wasn't easy for me to come this far with her. I remember how tough it was for me during the first few months of my pregnancy. Having to face mood swing problems and not forgetting, feeling nauseas every single day wasn't giving me a good life. But I'm glad we made it through and came this far, right?

My husband has been my biggest moral support during this period of my life. I stopped working ever since I was 3 months pregnant with my girl, & all the way he has been the only one supporting this family. Having to face the huge amount of bills every month wasn't easy on him at all. Seeing him so stressed up made me feel terribly upset. I feel that I was the one who landed him in this mess, and I once thought of leaving him for good. But I just couldn't do it. I love him very much. I realized I wasn't understanding enough towards this man of mine, and I tried my best to change. I tried not to give him too much stress and to allow him to do the things that he likes so he would feel better. I tried to give in to him as much as I can. I tried to compromise. I did all I could just to relieve his stress.

Though we still do quarrel, but it's always over minor problems like hygiene. I always have a big issue with his hygiene. I tried to make him understand that hygiene is really VERY important, especially when we are going to have an infant living with us very soon. As you know, newborns are very fragile and prone to getting sick. I want our room to be filled with cleanliness so our child could be healthy. And in the long run, who does it benefit? You of course. If our child is healthy, she wouldn't get sick easily and she wouldn't have to go to the doctor so frequently and you wouldn't have to worry about fees and etc. Sometimes it's really tiring to talk to him about this matter as I've already told him countless of times. I just hope he could understand my intentions :)



Just remember, I love both you and our child. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment